Many of my colleagues asked me to help them to approve their upwork account. Some of them approved in the past and now it is very challenging to approve it. Many of us has good skills in the list of upwork jobs. We have also more skills from those whose accounts are approved but the team of upwork has didn’t concern with this. So we need a technical technique to overcome this problem. In this blog I, am telling you about how to approve an upwork account. Or why they rejects your profile after submitting many times.
There are 3 million jobs posted on upwork every year. When the rate of jobs posting is higher so they need more freelancers to complete the projects. Main thing is they also got 10000 requests for the approval of their accounts. So they have to approve only those accounts which meets their criteria and they also rejects when they didn’t find their combination of skills.
So don’t need to become worry, here we start to approve an account, you have to observe each and every step to complete your goal, by then you will able to approve your account.
First go to the link upwork.com and sign up for your new profile and login to your profile that you have made it first and did not approved. Who already made their profiles they have to resubmit after reading my blog.
Some Freelancers make a mistake which their upwork registration is rustle to their profiles so they can get reviewed soon. This mistake almost result to rejection so don’t try to do this.
Before submitting to your profile make sure you have completely fill the upwork registration form or sign-up form, you have to fill at least two skills and for e.g., photo, description, title, and everything in the form. For this section your profile will reach approximately 60% submission of your information. Your photo has a big role to approval, make sure your profile photo defines a complete smiling face.
Here I will tell you some important elements and their weightage on your accounts completion criteria:
- Your Education degrees covers 10%,
- Your employment and its history covers from minimum 10% to maximum 30%,
- Each skill test you have given covers also minimum 10% and maximum 30%,
- Your certification and portfolio item covers minimum 5% and maximum 10%,
- Other experiences which mentioned in your profile covers 5%.
When you complete all the above mentioned points in your profile submission your profile almost completes 100%. Deeply see to which section you had left.
You should select to three test of skills it will cover 30%, add at least two portfolio items which will cover 10% and educational degrees covers 10%, you have to see again and wait for 10 or twenty minutes and put it to review. If you immediately do this your profile has chances to reject.
Now I, am going to tell you the most important which you to set in your mind and recall it while on approval of account, I will also repeat some important steps in chronological order which you to follow:
Follow these points:
- Give accurate personal data and also verify your email address, phone number and also connect main things like g+ etc. make sure you haven’t any other upwork account with similar email, this will result to suspension. It is known as fraud in upwork.
- Passing and attempting of upwork readiness is most essential step.
- By rejection on this type of submission you have to contact upwork support center, they will tell you the errors and mistakes.
Put a comment if you have some problem regarding everything, I will help you and try to post more and more things that are very essential to you. Or I will help you to review your profile.
If your profile is still not approving, do not under estimate your skill, there are also other platforms to show off your skills, just try to guru.com, fiverr.com etc.