For a long time I myself also confused that, the email I send to someone is read by the receiver or not! So this confusion make me to find some solution for this problem by going through Many web sites, I came to know that there is simple solution to solve my problem, and what is that? The solution so simple and easy. Just follow the simple step and some installation and you will able to know either you sent email is read or Not.
Here are the Simple steps you need to follow!
- Open your google chrome browser and search the Word ”Gmail mail tracker” and you will see a different links you need to select the second link as shown in picture blow.
- Now new page is open with a pop page showing a top heading as: “Mailtrack for Gmail & inbox:Email Track”.
- At the top right of this page you will see a green Button Name as “ADD TO CHROME” hit this button and wait for some time so it will install.
- When installation is complete a new tab will open and ask you to sigin to your Gmail account, when you sigin to your Gmail account the Mailtrack is integrated to your Gmail account and now you can easily track who view you mail.
- To check that the mail tracking is working correctly or not you should send a dummy mail to your friend and ask him to view your mail.
- Now go to you sent mail and see a green mark “Green Tick” sign left side of your mails list. If your mail is read its shows a “Double green tick” if not you will see a “Single green tick“.
- And if you want to know which time and how many days ago your mail is checked, then just move your mouse courser on the tick mark.
- Thanks successfully complete the task.