Easiest way to Localized any third party website to you Computer
There are many way to download any website on your local computer,the one among and fastest way to download website is using “Internet Download Manger” IDM. IDM is generally use for downloading videos from any website but with in IDM there are lots of hidden options with which lots of people are unfamiliar. IDM provides a simple and easy way to download any website with in a minutes, to do this you just need to follow simple steps below
- First of all you need to download load and install “Internet Download Manger” IDM on your computer.(IF you are facing trouble to download and install IDM, You can check my Previous Post about IDM Install and Its integration to Google Chrome).
- After installing IDM, open it.
- When you successfully install and integrate IDM with your Google Chrome Now you just need to search for website you want to Download.(In my case i am using to download “WWW.w3schools.com”)
- When you find your targeted website, Now you have to copy the base link of targeted website.
- Now go to your IDM and open it.When you open IDM you will see the interface like this.
- Now locate the Icon on the top menu with the Name as “Grabber” and click on it.
- Now new form will open, here you will past the website link you copy form browser as shown in picture.
- When you hit the Next button, a again new form will open, now this time you need to enable some java script features as shown in Picture Below and hit Next button again.
- Now your website is ready to download, when you click on Next button a new form will appear, you just need to simply click next button again to start downloading.
- You successfully start downloading a website to your computer.When downloading is complete locate you downloading directory in, mostly it is located in “Downloads”.
- If you have any query related to Post or any thing else you can mention in your comment.Thanks