(1) : Go to the http://www.wampserver.com/ and download the latest and Simply choose the one that applies to your Windows 64-bit or 32-bit and install the Wamp server.
(2) : Once you are done with the installation,the folder will create in your “C drive” as name(Wamp). launch WampServer, the icon of wamp server will be show at the bottom of desktop at the right corner to launch wamp server.
(3) : When wamp server is start you are ready to install WordPress on your system.
(4) :Now go to the https://WordPress.org and download latest version. Once download complete Unzip the folder and and copy the unzip folder of WordPress and copy it in to the C drive in Path : (C:wampWWW).
(5): Now open you browser and write ( localhost ) and press enter and will see a wamp server page,find the phpMyadmin and Click on it
(6) :When your browser open PhpMyadmin, Now, select the database and create a database for your WordPress,give any name to your database as you want.
(7) :Now go back to your browser and open localhost and now this time you will select the Folder name called WordPress which is located under the projects name.
(8) :After this you will see some form type form you need to complete it wisely.
A: Click On “Create a Configuration file”
B: Click On Lets Go Button.
C: Now, this step is very important.”Database Name” should be same as that what you have created earlier for your WordPress.
D: Username is “root” by default as per MySQL user name.
E:The password should be left blank.
F: Leave the other fields as it is and submit the form.
G: Now fill the form as your requirement General Information and Click “Install WordPress”
(9) :Here your WordPress installation is complete.Now login to Your WordPress admin by providing user name and Password as you fill
in step (7).
(10) :Now You are login to your WordPress locally without internet.
“IF YOU HAVE NAY QUERY FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME.”