Simple and easy way to make your USB BOOT-ABLE
As we know that, most of the new generation laptop have not a CD-ROM in it, so it’s make us confuse about the installation of windows, that how we can install without CD-ROM. A simple and very easy way to install a new windows without CD-ROM is make your USB BOOT-able, so it will solve your windows installation problem.
Follow the simple steps below and install fresh windows on you system without any CD-ROME:
To make any USB boot-able you need some program and devices.
- USB drive with 4GB – 8GB at least.
- ISO file of windows you want to install on your computer
- Universal USB Installer
- Install the Universal USB Installer from the link given.
- Now go to the location where you download the Universal application and open it, a new pop up message will show on screen click on yes.
- After that a new page will open,now you have to click on I agree button.
- Now you are on main page where you can make your USB boot able.
- you need to select the windows version for which you want to make a USB boot-able.
- Second select the windows ISO file of above selected version of windows from your system.
- And at last you need to select the USB drive to make it boot-able for the windows version you selected above and hit the create button at the bottom.
Now a setup will start to run for 5-10 min, let it to be complete, when its complete your USB is boot-able and now you can install window from this USB on your system.