How to view your all activeties that you have done on Facebook Account, it is so simple and esay just relax and read and follow simeple steps!
IF you are wondering to view your all activities that you have done on your Facebook account, weather intentional or unintentionally while using your account then you are at right site to find exact solution for your problem
As we know that, some time we mistakenly wright, share, like or comment on someone post and after some time we want to remove/modify it immediately but we did not find the exact post so we can easily modify or remove it.
To find the exact Post that you want to modify/remove Just follow the simple Point below:
- Login to you Facebook account.
- Now click on the Arrow ‘Down Icon’ at the Right top of you Facebook account. After clicking on this icon you will see a drop down page having different links. Now you need to click on the link Name as “Active Log”.
- After clicking on Active Log link a new page will open having a tittle name as “Active Log” at the top of page. At the left side of this page you will see different links As: Timeline Review, Tag Reviews, Your Posts, Post’s you Tag, Photos, Likes, Comment and many more.
- So now click any of them you want to know, as by required you done on your Account.
- Suppose if you click on “likes” link you will see a list of likes you have done through your FB account.